Apparently, sleep is not in the cards today for me. Thank goodness Isaac and Eliza are both asleep right now...which might lead you to wonder why I'm not sprawled out on any horizontal surface (coffee table, kitchen floor, a bed, you name it) dreaming away. Believe me, I tried, but as soon as my head hit my pillow on the living room couch, the neighbor's teenager decided it was time to play his X-Box, with the booming speakers and all. For this reason, and many others, I dream of the days when all of the walls of our home can be OURS, and not shared.
I don't know how to organize this blog because there are quite a few pictures to post. I'm not even going to attempt to edit any because that would take up some precious time I'm already running out of. Lets just say Eliza AND Isaac have both been amazing lately. Yes, Isaac has his moments that make me dig down REAAAAALLY deep into the patience chamber in my heart, but overall, I couldn't ask for a better situation with two kids. Isaac is extremely gentle with Eliza, giving her kisses and gently stroking her head. Eliza is the cutest sleepy butterball. She LOVES to snuggle, and she would give any grown man a run for their money in the burping department. Her eyes are turning a deep blue, just like Sean's eyes. Her hair is getting lighter and lighter as well...love it! And her lips??? OH SO KISSABLE!!! The poor baby has received hundreds of kisses thus far, and I have a feeling they aren't going to let up at all. Here is a quick recap of the past 2-1/2 weeks. Gasp. Time goes so quickly, even when you're not getting a ton of sleep!
I don't know how to organize this blog because there are quite a few pictures to post. I'm not even going to attempt to edit any because that would take up some precious time I'm already running out of. Lets just say Eliza AND Isaac have both been amazing lately. Yes, Isaac has his moments that make me dig down REAAAAALLY deep into the patience chamber in my heart, but overall, I couldn't ask for a better situation with two kids. Isaac is extremely gentle with Eliza, giving her kisses and gently stroking her head. Eliza is the cutest sleepy butterball. She LOVES to snuggle, and she would give any grown man a run for their money in the burping department. Her eyes are turning a deep blue, just like Sean's eyes. Her hair is getting lighter and lighter as well...love it! And her lips??? OH SO KISSABLE!!! The poor baby has received hundreds of kisses thus far, and I have a feeling they aren't going to let up at all. Here is a quick recap of the past 2-1/2 weeks. Gasp. Time goes so quickly, even when you're not getting a ton of sleep!
My doctor and Eliza.
Getting her first few breaths of air. I just love the emotions I feel when I look at this picture.
Oh man, these are so out of order. Sorry! I got reprimanded for not posting a pic of myself from several people. Give a girl a few days! :)
Shopping with my mom in downtown Milford. The weather was BEAUTIFUL while my mom was here!!
This girl can sleeeeeeeeep. About ready to change her diaper. Raise your hand if you need a diaper change!
Perhaps Eliza is dreaming that she is riding a rollercoaster. That might explain the hands up in the air.
TONS of cuddling from Grandma Masino when she arrived.
1 comment:
She is beautiful. Its crazy that she is so light-haired and stuff compared to Isaac! Love all the pics. Cute prayer stories about Isaac--he's all boy! :) Hope you get a few long blinks in!
Post a Comment