Don't you just love pink and brown? I do!
I love when babies are waking up and they open only one eye. So cute!
Isaac coming to visit his new sister. He was more concerned with his melting icecream than he was for his baby sister (at the time)
Option #1- Have Eliza sleep with us in our hospital room all night
Option #2- Put Eliza in the nursery and when she needed to be fed, have them bring her to the room
Option #3- Have Eliza sleep in the nursery all night, and have her bottle-fed
It took Sean and I all of .2 seconds to choose option #3. Not because we didn't want her around, but because Sean and I had been running off of soooo little sleep the weeks prior to her birth. Sean, because he was studying so much, and me because Eliza was playing soccer with all of my internal organs ALL night long. Once again, one of the best decisions we made.
Once the nurse brought her in around 6am, I took advantage of cuddling with her for the next two hours. This is how she slept with me. One of my favorite moments thus far with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment