Friday, October 15, 2010

Wouldn't we all enjoy an m&m tree?

The other day, Isaac and I were taking advantage of the beautiful weather while E was taking her morning nap. We rode bikes around the cul-de-sac and collected pine cones and searched for bugs in the dirt (although I hate to admit that my likings for ANY bug these days is ZILCH.)

A few minutes later I caught Isaac staring at the ground at something. A m&m candy. He then headed for the house door, so I asked, "Where are you going, bud?" to which he replied,

"Mom, I need to get water so that the m&m will turn into an m&m tree."
Oh how I love you, IZ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie IZ. I tried it with money, didn't work :)

Michelle vanHartesvelt said...

I just saw the new (well, new to me anyway) Honda Odyssey minivan commercial where the mom is carrying her shopping bags in the rain and the Odyssey is in a zen garden across the parking lot...I totally thought of you/Sean. For some reason it has always stuck with me that he adores minivans, specifically the Honda Odyssey. I see it's caught on with you too ;) They do look pretty groovy!