Saturday, January 01, 2011

Got Ugly?

We were so excited to throw our first ever Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! I have been wanting to do one for so so long now, but we've never had the space in our condos/apartments/townhouse. I was nervous that not everyone would get into the Ugly spirit, but man oh man! Was there EVER some ugly going around that night!! Our friends blew us away with their humor, creativity, and plain ole' U-G-L-Y. The highlight of the evening had to be after I did everyone's pictures and we plugged in my camera to our TV and looked at all of the pictures! Seriously, my face hurt so bad from laughing so hard. We were dying. Try being the one taking the pictures of all of these hilarious poses. (We took tons, so the slide show got pretty hilarious!)

We had tons of food, played hilarious games including the one below and laughed some more.

I can NOT wait until next year's UCSP (<-nice abbreviation, don't you think??) Thank you to all of our friends who helped make this such a fun night!!

Photobucket

For this game, we drew names out of a hat as to who would compete. Each person was given a green piece of construction paper and had to keep it behind their backs and create a Christmas tree without looking. They then had to use a marker (without looking at their tree) and draw ornaments. We then chose who won. Clearly this was not a guy game! :)
Photobucket

Our Ugly Sweater Winner! Followed by Cory with his majestic teal and pink sweater and Shari, with her candy cane sweater. Sean's was up there as well!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Seriously the highlight if this Christmas Season. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.