My cousin, Christine just recently had her baby, which they named Gavin. Oh sweet Gavin boy! His lips are nearly edible. As you can see, I'm still doing my photography here and there, so I was thrilled that I could do Gavin's first photo shoot! ;) I've recently invested in some new gear for studio work (since, let's face it...newborn session don't work outside when it's snowing for half of the year!) It makes my life a little easier when it comes to taking pictures, that's for sure! Since I've done a horrific job at updating my photo blog this past year, I thought I'd post them here.
In time, photoblog, in time.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
what a perfect little baby...how cute!!!! Good job with photos.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
1 comment:
what a perfect little baby...how cute!!!! Good job with photos.
Post a Comment