...you can find this little muffin sitting/standing/clawing/singing/reaching/whining/grabbing at my feet whenever I'm making breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
She always wins.
Which is why making meals takes forever. And why my food often burns.
She is TOO CUTE- I can't even handle it! I'm so jealous of your NYC vacation! It looked amazing! The irony about my situation is that now that I have all of these European cities at my fingertips, we have no family to babysit for us! Andrew just left to go to Paris for 3 days, and 2 weeks ago he was in Rome. I could have gone with him both times, but I just couldn't bring myself to tour around, alone, with 3 kids! When we were in Munich I went to a museum solo with the kids and they had a whole bunch of Albrecht Dürer paintings- including his self portrait (amazing!!!). I was only able to look at it for about 3 seconds though because Afton started screaming. I had to run out of that museum so fast and it still brakes my heart to think about it!!! I LOVE your hair btw!!!!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
How could anyone say no to those beautiful blues?
She is TOO CUTE- I can't even handle it! I'm so jealous of your NYC vacation! It looked amazing! The irony about my situation is that now that I have all of these European cities at my fingertips, we have no family to babysit for us! Andrew just left to go to Paris for 3 days, and 2 weeks ago he was in Rome. I could have gone with him both times, but I just couldn't bring myself to tour around, alone, with 3 kids! When we were in Munich I went to a museum solo with the kids and they had a whole bunch of Albrecht Dürer paintings- including his self portrait (amazing!!!). I was only able to look at it for about 3 seconds though because Afton started screaming. I had to run out of that museum so fast and it still brakes my heart to think about it!!!
I LOVE your hair btw!!!!
So.stinkin.CUTE!
Y'all make beautiful kids!
She is sooooooooooo cute. I would hold her always!!!!! love Mom/granma
Post a Comment