Saturday, January 08, 2011

my we are growing!

Can you tell I'm always playing catch up? :)
On an usual day in November, the skies were blue and it was nearly 60 degrees here in Upstate New York. If you are unaware, this type of weather is rare. We headed over to the { George Eastman House } which has such beautiful gardens (and an incredible photography collection within the museum!) Eliza was barely standing and taking a step or two, so I knew this would be interesting. So I just went with it, and didn't stress over what would/would not happen with the pictures.

You might recognize two of the pictures from our Christmas cards this year, and the others are just some of my favorites for whatever reason. E-baby is growing like a weed, but honestly the rate at which Isaac is growing up stops me in my tracks. He is such a boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isaac dotes on Eliza like you wouldn't believe. He can be stifling for her, but she loves it nonetheless. I'm thankful that Isaac is ever so watchful of her. Case in point...the other day I was in the bathroom putting makeup on, and he says, "Mom! Eliza's foot is stuck in the railing!"

Why thank you, Isaac.

Before we get to the next few pictures, can I just draw your attention to the beautiful colors we get to experience in the East?! Look at that red!

Photobucket
starting to stifle
Photobucket

Love this of E


Photobucket





3 comments:

Adele said...

gorgeous pictures!! I miss those fall colors back east!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! You are such a talented photographer! I can't believe your kids are growing up just by looking at your blog!

I wish we lived closer so you could photograph our family (and give me a few pointers!).

Becky said...

Wow! You have a gorgeous family! I wish we lived closer so you could take pics of my baby girls. Chris is applying for a job in Madison, WI, aaahhhh! scary cold. It's a legal type job but WI? I don't know.
Miss you agent J.!