Thursday, January 13, 2011

snow

Who's totally the cooler parent?
Photobucket
OR
Photobucket
who has the cutest face...
Photobucket
and an equally cute brother? (don't mind the *extra snug* winter hat on Isaac. I'm pretty sure it's from when he was 2 years old. niiiice.)
Photobucket
who jimmy-rigs a snow tube with ghetto rope and takes them on the "coolest, funnest snowride EVER!" (or so IZ says...)?
Photobucket
two questions: do you suppose Isaac is enjoying the view? And do you think Eliza is liking this?
Photobucket
who do you think likes to watch rather than ride?
Photobucket
Who do you think said the words, "One more time, Dad!" ten billion times?
Photobucket
who do you suppose thinks getting/giving kisses while out in a winter wonderland is soooooo incredibly overrated?
Photobucket
Who thinks a foot of snow in one day is plenty? ( just ask my aching back from shoveling it!)
Photobucket
who thinks we should do this again? WE ALL DO!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
and last but not least...don't you love my boots?!?!
Photobucket


3 comments:

West Family said...

Hey there! It is so fun to see your kids growing up so much. I hope things are going well for you guys. I miss seeing you and your sisters! We are just going to have to hang out without Veronica and then send her pictures of how much fun we are having:) Glad you are having fun in the snow. I am tired of shoveling as well. Darn busy husbands can't pull their weight around here...

Take care!

Natalie said...

I ADORE your boots...Hunters are my absolute faves. Your kids are so grown-up and just as gorgeous as ever. It sounds like you're loving NY and I'm glad for that. I miss hanging out with you! Maybe we could get together next time (if ever)you're in the SLC area. I hope everything else is going smashingly for you and your darling family!

Anonymous said...

your daughter has the most beautiful eyes!!! but you already know that. Love the photos