Friday, January 28, 2011

Let's make a deal!

Remember this game show? Let's pretend for just a minute that this cute, droopy bumblebee is you, and I'm the host. Except I have better hair and my mother taught me at a young age not to point.

But that's beside the point.

Now you all know that there are 3 choices awaiting you behind Door #1, Door #2, and Door #3. And because I'm a good show host, I like to tell my contestants what is behind each door to make it a little easier...

Photobucket

Behind door #1: A pilItalice of sheets, a duvet cover, a pet pillow, and pajamas all with throw up on them. (You'd think this would be Eliza's room. OH NO....this would be Isaac's. And yes, he did already have the "pukes" two weeks ago, and now he seems to have it again...and a fever. Tempting, tempting, I know. Think carefully about your decision.

Oh, but I might add, there is a sweet angel boy still sleeping (8:32am) behind door number one, who gives great snuggles when he's sick, and tells you constantly he loves you in a groggy sleepy voice, so that might help door #1's chance of being selected.

Behind Door #2: A pile of sheets, pajamas, and a towel all with a diaper explosion on them. The diaper explosion could be the result of her recent bout with the bug, or perhaps from her medicine that she is currently taking for her ear infection (which I predicted in my last post.) Unfortunately this door does not have much going for it because you will not find a cute, cuddly baby girl behind it soundly sleeping because she is busy clawing at my arm at the computer desk. At least she is happy, and hungry, which is more than can be said for boy behind door #1.

Behind Door 3: A fan making the most beautiful white noise, only the slightest little bit of sunshine glowing through the blinds...a nice warm pillowtop bed with several warm blankets. No explosion diapers here, nor vomit on any sheets. A bed that should would be occupied right now if it wasn't for Door #2 baby who is now clawing at my leg.

So, I ask you (with my long microphone like in the picture above) what'll it be??

Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3?

3 comments:

Becky said...

3 please. Can I have a bumblebee outfit like that if I win? I wish there really were such things as "vomit elves."

Amy said...

Jack is sick again with the bug too. Why? I smell like vomit again! Choose door #3 for all of us!

Natalie said...

I'll join you and Becky behind door number three and we can try out all of our new pens on the pristine bedding. :) I'm so sorry to hear about the things lurking behind numbers one and two. That is horrible! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon and that you get some sleep!