Tuesday, February 15, 2011

lazy day.

If it wasn't for a friend calling to ask if I wanted to go work out, the only thing my kids would've done today that was categorically "fun" would be their bath. The clock barely read 10am and I was already wondering what to do.

Not a good sign.

Needless to say, a lazy morning was just what the doctor ordered. We played and played, and enjoyed the sunshine breaking through the gray sky. We stayed in our jammies and ate the leftover Valentine's Day cookies for breakfast. We watched a cartoon, and then played some more.

My workout burned at least one or two of those v-day cookies, right? Right?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A girl needs to learn early to love herself. It's a harsh road ahead.
Photobucket

One of these days, Isaac's blankets will receive a post all to themselves. According to Isaac, they have feelings too, you know.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the black and whites!!!!! how adorable. I wish I had a printer connected to my computer so I can print them!!!Love ya, mom