If you are going to wake me up early on the one day this month I decided to sleep in, you will, in exchange receive a fierce load of kisses. I don't care how uncomfortable it feels....
ahem, e-baby
yeah, you like that smooched-face feel? That's what you get!
IZ wasn't as phased, seeing that he has had his face kissed off countless times over the past four years. Don't get too jealous of the left over makeup under my eyes.
and after I'm done doing this, I will take the camera from Daddy, and turn it on...dun, dun duuuun....YOU!
NOT THE CAMERA!

No fair, my kids actually have adorable bed head. Me, not so much. At all.

what's that? You want to do a handstand?

and get tickled by dad?

once operation-ambush-mom is over, we decide as a family that 28 degrees is the perfect temperature to bundle up, and head to the Rochester Public Farmers Market.
Donuts? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Where are the donuts? Mom? Ma? Mommy? Is the donut machine over here? Over here? Donuts? I want donuts! Donuts!! Donuts!!
For the love of all mankind, lets take the detour over to the donut maker and buy a bag before IZ's head pops off.
Donuts? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Where are the donuts? Mom? Ma? Mommy? Is the donut machine over here? Over here? Donuts? I want donuts! Donuts!! Donuts!!
For the love of all mankind, lets take the detour over to the donut maker and buy a bag before IZ's head pops off.

mmm....silence. Sweet, sugary, sticky faces and gloves...but hungry stomachs are being fed, and Sean and I manage to sneak one or two from the bag without "hawk eye" noticing.

yes, this is the look of a hungry child seeing delicious donuts on the way to her tummy.
Not a peep was said about the frigid, windy weather.
The mini donuts were gone in under 5 minutes
Eliza ate them whole.
A person speaking in Russian next to me pointed at her full mouth, and said something I didn't understand.
The next few hours were brought to you by: naps for both children, bowling for Sean and Isaac (with Sean's residency buddies), me running errands with E, and going out to Macaroni Grill with some wonderful friends-minus the kids sleeping soundly in bed.
It was a fabulous Saturday.
Not a peep was said about the frigid, windy weather.
The mini donuts were gone in under 5 minutes
Eliza ate them whole.
A person speaking in Russian next to me pointed at her full mouth, and said something I didn't understand.
The next few hours were brought to you by: naps for both children, bowling for Sean and Isaac (with Sean's residency buddies), me running errands with E, and going out to Macaroni Grill with some wonderful friends-minus the kids sleeping soundly in bed.
It was a fabulous Saturday.



1 comment:
Your Saturday sounds absolutely wonderful! How I miss the Macaroni Grill! I laughed at the bit with the Russian woman saying something you didn't understand. That is story of my life. I just usually gauge my facial reaction on theirs and pretend like I know what they are saying!
Post a Comment