Have I mentioned that this activity has become the hit around here ever since I invested in the bag of boats?
Have I mentioned that now even youngsters like IZ and his buddy Daniel, are starting to revolt against the cold weather? 

Have I mentioned that we, The Neal Family, are outside no matter the weather? I dare you to come down our street and not find us outside.
Have I mentioned the recent "procedures" I've undergone? (The mustache is a huge help with the cold air! Who knew!) 

A budding artist (with NO help from mom!)
Have I mentioned that we got a phone call from our babysitter Sunday morning (we were at a mandatory meeting with Sean's program director) saying "Eliza got cut, she's bleeding pretty bad", getting home in two scary minutes (and two scary minutes of crazy driving) and finding that she had cut her finger on an open can from the recycle bin when they were outside playing. Not that knowing this would've made it much better, but when all I heard was "Eliza got cut, she's bleeding pretty bad" on the phone, my mind went into worst-case-scenario mode for what I would see when we got home.
She received four stitches.
And being Eliza, she watched them stitch her up, and proceeded to rip off all of the bandages not a minute after they had put them on.
We were so thankful it wasn't anything worse! We think our babysitter is traumatized (poor thing!), but luckily she lives next door, is 18 years old, and her father came to help. She came to check on Eliza with her Dad later that day, and found a smiling Eliza willing to give lots of hugs and giggles.
Tom, her Dad, then proceeded to warn me not to look in the garbage at the bloody rags.
GAH!





5 comments:
i'm so jealous of your mario mustache. You must be Italian or something.
Poor Eliza...I would have freaked too. Those pesky deep cuts always seem to bleed forever.
Glad Eliza is okay- scary! On a jealous note, how do you guys always live next to the babysitter type?!?
arrgh matey!! you look like a pretty hot pirate mama! cameron loves seeing Isaac on the computer:)
That moustache is totally disgusting (hilarious) and where have you gone? You are so skinny! :) I miss you and Becky terribly. We need to plan a get-together. I'm so glad E is okay and I can't believe how old and handsome IZ is. Wow. Can Karli marry him?
I miss you guys! Poor Eliza (and babysitter....and you for that matter!)
My kids always loved playing in the kitchen sink. It was bubbles for Ian - he loves to clean!
Post a Comment