Friday, April 15, 2011

who knew.

Someone noticed her mad dance skills while at our weekly run to the museum of play.

"mmmmmm mmm! That chile' can dance!"
Eliza studied a little girl who happened to rock it on the ddr machine. Eliza was mesmerized.
Eliza shook her booty like there was no tomorrow.
Eliza played to the audience and shrugged her little shoulder, and batted her blue eyes.

Don't you worry. An encore was on hand.

Here she is showing off some of her moves. 52 seconds into this video might be my favorite hand move. (The dancing inevitably dies down when she gets something in her eye.) I'd like to credit her dirty onesie and hair style to Miss Eliza herself.

I dare you to watch it only once.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me?????? What a dancer and cutie!!! Love her to bits. Go E Baby!
Love mom

April said...

Adam and Jane loved watching that. Girl has moves.

Amy said...

Very cute!

Erynn Marie said...

Man, some kids just got it!!

J'Amy Day said...

Hannah and I added 32 "views" to this video...we've been doing the hand-in-the-air-shake all day!