Wednesday, July 13, 2011

beware of the fair

It robs you of hard earned money.
Either way, the hole at the bottom of our wallet was completely worth it to see such huge smiles on the kids' faces.





At the bottom of this slide, I managed to go through a puddle of water, and my pants were soaked for the rest of the evening. Luckily I had a shirt on underneath my sweater and tied my sweater around my waist. How's that for the first ride of the evening?! I told the worker that there was water and that they should get a towel to clean it up so other people don't walk away wet, and he just nodded his head at me and didn't say anything.

{beware of the fair.}











I couldn't believe this ride was there. It was my favorite ride as a kid. Can you tell if Isaac enjoyed it as well?





















No comments: