HA! OH MY GOSH! that is about the funniest thing i have ever seen. that is SO awesome they all were up for it and totally embraced (and then some!) I personally love the unbuttoned fly and all the never nudes. Your family rocks. i'm coming with next year!
I can't decide if I'm jealous I'm not related to these people or very very glad. :):) THe photos are priceless. Can you imagine the reaction when your grandkids see these? HA!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
7 comments:
There are no words just the belly laugh leaving my body. What a fun group of guys to be related too!
HA! OH MY GOSH! that is about the funniest thing i have ever seen. that is SO awesome they all were up for it and totally embraced (and then some!) I personally love the unbuttoned fly and all the never nudes. Your family rocks. i'm coming with next year!
and sean's pockets hanging out of his shorts! HAHA
That....was....AWEsome. Thank you for the laugh.
I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting!!! My favorite is the gun in pocket. Wow wow wow. love love love.
I can't decide if I'm jealous I'm not related to these people or very very glad. :):) THe photos are priceless. Can you imagine the reaction when your grandkids see these? HA!
I am a little afraid. So funny and kind-a gross:) It is a good thing I know these guys or I might question their intentions a little!
Post a Comment