I'm starting to realize that every new place we explore here in NY quickly becomes my "new favorite place."
Case in point, Powers Market.
What's not to love about a petting zoo, a haunted hayride, the world's largest tee pees, a pumpkin patch, tractors to sit on, cider, and donuts (and the most heavenly heath cookie I've ever had in my life.) We'll be back for more, I promise you.
The cookie as well.
The maximum height I'm allowing Isaac to grow in his lifetime is the height that still allows him to fit in these tractor wheels for pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Stop. Stop right now. How can your kids be so cute, and could they possibly be dressed any cuter???? I want those boots for my kids!
Your kids are so adorable. where is this place?
Karen, it is in Pittsford, off of Marsh Rd. It's fantastic to bring the kids to, if you are ever back in NY during this time of year!
You were a stone's chuck away from me! Can we please get together soon (yes, that was a whine!)? PS I love your photos and adorable subjects!
Yes, let's do, Carrie! Apple picking sometime this week??
What a cool place! Your kids are some of the cutest I've ever seen! I wish we were in the east for fall.
Post a Comment