Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Testing...

Our poor blog has taken a hit; as in never updated.  Ugh!  It pains me in all sorts of guilty ways.  Especially since I first and foremost use this blog as our family journal.  So I found a middle ground (for now!) and use an app called BlogGo to send pictures straight from my phone to our blog.  Pretty neat, right?  The downside is that the majority of our pictures are from our phone, and notfrom my camera.  I'll work on that!  But how great is that that I can now write entries straight from my phone while I sit at an airport, wait for a dr appt, or while I lay in my comfy bed!  We are currently on vacation for two weeks in the WA, and it has been bliss.  We just love this area.  We did a family vacation with Sean's family in the mountains, and it was amazing.  We are now over in Spokane visiting my sister and her family, which is proving to be just as fun!  More updates to come (sooner rather than later!!)

 

No comments: