Saturday, July 13, 2013

heading home

How do I say this?  We just had an incredible time in WA.  The trip couldn't have gone better, the kids remained healthy, Ramona just got her own seat on our returning flight, and I'm cashing in on Southwest's $8 wifi by blogging at 35,000 feet.   What is so great about WA is that it offers everything;  green Cascade Mountains, apple orchards, rafting, kayaking, hiking, vast farmlands, and so many other things.  Our first week in the Cascade Mountains with Sean's family threw us right into nature.  It was heavenly!  So much so that I didn't complain about the mosquitos! :). The kids loved every minute of it, and we are already in the process of booking another trip for next year.  

Spokane Valley was so fun because we got to stay with my sister's family for a week!  Again...a ton of fun.  The kids had no idea we were going there, which made for the best moment when they realized where we were!!  So fun!  (Plus, it saved us from having to answer "when are we going to Jane's house?" 5,000 times.) <----highly alene="" and="" around="" as="" coeur="" d="" did="" e="" fun="" her="" house="" idaho.="" if="" in="" many="" mining="" nbsp="" over="" p="" recommended.="" small="" so="" take="" the="" things="" to="" town="" trips="" wallace="" well="">
I'll make sure to post more in a bit!  For now I'm going to catch up on The Bachelorette while my wifi is on! (Unfortunately you heard me right.)

1 comment:

Darcee said...

I LOVE to see you back in the blogging world! I'm glad you got out to the NW! Miss you guys!