Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Luray Caverns

My parents, and my younger sister Olivia, and brother Bryan came to our house the weekend after Christmas.  It was really nice to see them, and the kids were over the moon.  I took a backseat as the nurturer, and let them work their magic. ;)  While they were here we ate good food, played games, played with the kids, and went exploring.  It was such a blast!

Also during this week, Ramona was finally potty trained, we received more Christmas cards, and enjoyed the last few days together before school started up again.  



 We thought the caves would be freezing, but in fact it was really warm.  Liv and I were baking.








grammy getting makeup put on by Eliza




 twins!
 SO grateful for the cards we received this year.  I walk by and look at them daily!  We really do have the most incredible friends and family in our lives.
 Just a day in the life of Ramona.  She started drinking ALL of my smoothie, so now I have to double it.  No clue why she has butter, ha!






2 comments:

mom and dad masino said...

Beautiful pictures!!

essay kings said...

)) Granny should have remained pleased with her makeup) You little Eliza rocks!...Were all of these cards received just in one year?)