The Christmas season is a marathon. We all want to quit when we're nearing the finish line, and we're on the 4th night of going to bed at 2am, right? There are the presents, the stockings, the food, the activities (combined with the normal activities) the baking, the parties, the teachers gifts, the programs. And if you somehow manage to have your head on straight amid so much going on, you hopefully get to enjoy it along the way. Otherwise…it can seem like a chore. I tried really hard to do all of the above without getting overwhelmed. Luckily, we don't know many people in Winchester, so the baking part was easy. We made homemade gifts for the teachers. The presents were wrapped early, and the food was planned out and executed as early as possible. I even made my grandmother's couscous recipe for the first time.
Christmas eve came, and we invited our friends over for our Christmas Eve Old Town Bethlehem night. The kids went on a scripture scavenger hunt outside while my friend and I lit the candles, turned on the music and put the food out. It was wonderful. The kids slept great that night, and we were grateful ramona decided to sleep in the next morning. The house was bright from all of the sunshine! Such a great day, staying in comfy clothes and having nowhere to go.
looking for Santa's glitter trail
Eliza set the table for Breakfast!
2 comments:
Incredible Christmas tree and stockings - you all are wonderful. I guess you decision with bakery dealings was rather reasonable!:)
This is a good picture. Very clear and sharp.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4iYo1dk-1MJnPOSYUDa3SMSuvUQR9osZM_5EZSEx44TtZUE11Al3aFD6NQNLE6N4jwffz6Wo1KdpktWfjEliq1d5RsYioZKV2Nb5SxrC-kydQhWTTO773w2FA6qL5mpnUMLz1/s0/IMG_9136copy.jpg
The boy is beautiful and very good looking. When I downloaded the original and displayed the boy life size I fell head over heels in love with this picture. I couldn't believe I was looking at such a beautiful good looking boy who appeared to be directly in front of me. It was very exciting. The display is warm and silky smooth so I decided to lean close and kiss him. He blew me away. It seemed as though he came to life and warm silky smooth display made it seem like I was really kissing him! I was like OMG! I sat there for the longest kissing him and enjoying every aspect of his beautiful facial features and his gorgeous good looks. This little beauty is going on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He will be like my little kissing buddy and I will definitely enjoy having this little beauty around.
Post a Comment