Sunday, January 20, 2008

9 DEGREES IS WAAAAY TOO COLD!!!

So yesterday (Saturday) I made the mistake of bringing Isaac to Target. Not because of the usual reason why it's a mistake to go to Target (going in for one item, coming out with 5 bags) but because it was frrrrreeeeeezing outside. I've grown accustomed to the idea of bone-chilling weather combine with high winds that make you gasp for air. Somehow, I have mastered the "gasp" in such weather. Isaac on the other hand was all smiles when we got OUT of the car, not knowing it was going to be frrrrrreeeezing outside and soon went into the gasp-for-air type of ordeal. Poor kid. I ran so fast to get into the store. I definitely made use of our automatic car starter for when I was about ready to check out with my 15,000 bags of stuff we "needed." With a click of a button, the car was already warming up. But, I still couldn't escape the jog back to the car and somehow Isaac knew what was up. He buried his head in my coat and moaned all the way to the car. I was suppose to go to the grocery store too, but that definitely wasn't going to happen until Sean got home from studying. YIKES! Tomorrow it's suppose to warm up to 12, and maybe it'll reach 15 degrees by Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm freezin!

Brynn said...

17 today...that's still not ok.