ART CALENDARS:
Not only are they great to use as an actual calendar, I often times buy them just so I can use the prints as art. It's a very inexpensive way to display creative, interesting art around the house without having to pay a lot. M.C Escher, Vasily Kandinsky, Mark Rothko, Jackson Pollock and Georgia O'Keefe are but a few of the artists out there with amazing works. I put them in IKEA frames (see below) which are very affordable and have a modern look to them.

IKEA PICTURE FRAMES:
I put all of my art, photos or other random works in IKEA frames. They offer a variety of colors and they look very professional. I love the many different sizes because I can get creative with how to display certain works. I am currently working on a project in which I am using a shadow box frame from IKEA to display Isaac's blessing gown and a few other things from that special day. You seriously cannot beat the price for what you get. They come with a nice size matboard, glass, and are very easy to hang.
Not only are they great to use as an actual calendar, I often times buy them just so I can use the prints as art. It's a very inexpensive way to display creative, interesting art around the house without having to pay a lot. M.C Escher, Vasily Kandinsky, Mark Rothko, Jackson Pollock and Georgia O'Keefe are but a few of the artists out there with amazing works. I put them in IKEA frames (see below) which are very affordable and have a modern look to them.

IKEA PICTURE FRAMES:
I put all of my art, photos or other random works in IKEA frames. They offer a variety of colors and they look very professional. I love the many different sizes because I can get creative with how to display certain works. I am currently working on a project in which I am using a shadow box frame from IKEA to display Isaac's blessing gown and a few other things from that special day. You seriously cannot beat the price for what you get. They come with a nice size matboard, glass, and are very easy to hang.

The Office: Spotlight on...DWIGHT SCHRUTE:
Not since "Friends" left the air a few years ago, I haven't found a show which makes me laugh out loud....UNTIL I happened to stop on an episode of "The Office" a couple of years ago. At first I was like, "What is this show??!" but I couldn't turn the channel. I was laughing so hard, Sean would come in the room to ask what was going on:) And what about Dwight?? The show wouldn't be the same without the guy. Everything about him...catching the bat in the ceiling, running the Bed and Breakfast at his house (only to moan/cry about Angela in the next room) and to put her cat in the freezer only to find claw marks on the...what was it?....Hashbrowns?? I can't WAIT 'til next week when the show starts up again!!

ATARI: "MEGAMANIA"
The original Mario Brothers might be a close second, but Megamania is, in my opinion, the best video game of all time. My sisters and I would play until our fingers cramped. We were soooooo good:) I wish they would come out with Ataris again!!!


2 comments:
Dwight Rules!!!! He's actually the main reason I got addicted to the show. Would you tip your urologist?
We have an IKEA in Utah now too. You probably already knew that. I love it. They have great prices and great stuff. It's down by Draper. It's great!
Post a Comment