SPOONHOLDER:
I don't know the exact name of this thing, but I went to "Bed, Bath, and Beyond" a few months ago and happened to see this little contraption and have LOVED it every since. You just clip it on to any pan and it creates a place to put the spoon. It's worth the few dollars it cost to get it!!

WIPES: ANY WIPES FOR THAT MATTER
There's nothing grosser than grocery shopping and having Isaac chew on the belt. (I don't know what size kids they create the belts for, because Isaac can't fit into them even at the biggest setting!) Or getting on a plane and seeing a mysterious blob of something on the seat or on the tray. I carry wipes with me AT ALL TIMES!
I don't know the exact name of this thing, but I went to "Bed, Bath, and Beyond" a few months ago and happened to see this little contraption and have LOVED it every since. You just clip it on to any pan and it creates a place to put the spoon. It's worth the few dollars it cost to get it!!

WIPES: ANY WIPES FOR THAT MATTER
There's nothing grosser than grocery shopping and having Isaac chew on the belt. (I don't know what size kids they create the belts for, because Isaac can't fit into them even at the biggest setting!) Or getting on a plane and seeing a mysterious blob of something on the seat or on the tray. I carry wipes with me AT ALL TIMES!

BOURDREAUX'S BUTT PASTE:
For awhile, Isaac was really constipated when he started drinking Soy Formula. Not by choice, but because we think Isaac has a milk allergy. But man....his poor behind was so raw. I felt sooo bad for him. No matter what I did to try and help, it wouldn't work until I used the BABYLAX. But to help out, this butt paste is the best. I use to hate using Desitin or any of the other stuff because it was really greasy and would stay on my fingers forever. This stuff is almost like a whipped baby cream because it goes on great, smells nice, and it isn't greasy whatsoever. I use it all the time....wait, that didn't sound right. I use it all the time ON ISAAC:)

"AUGUST RUSH"
There are actually a lot of great movies out on DVD right now, but this is my most recent favorite. It is such a beautiful movie! And plus, isn't the name August really cute? I think so....Sean doesn't. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment