CLOROX ANYWHERE SPRAY:
Although I'm sure it would be super easy for me to concoct a similar formula myself, I choose to let the professionals do it for me:) I love this stuff! You can use it on anything that is a hard surface. It is safe around babies and food. I spray Isaac's toys with it every now and then and I clean the inside of the fridge with it too.

DICK BLICK ART SUPPLIES:
Beck Wilhelm, Trish Boyle, this one's for you! :) As an art teacher, it was really important to find the best deals, but to not lose the quality of the product. Dick Blick is such a great catalog that anyone can subscribe to and get the same great deals. They do discounted magazines all the time. GREAT products!
Although I'm sure it would be super easy for me to concoct a similar formula myself, I choose to let the professionals do it for me:) I love this stuff! You can use it on anything that is a hard surface. It is safe around babies and food. I spray Isaac's toys with it every now and then and I clean the inside of the fridge with it too.

DICK BLICK ART SUPPLIES:
Beck Wilhelm, Trish Boyle, this one's for you! :) As an art teacher, it was really important to find the best deals, but to not lose the quality of the product. Dick Blick is such a great catalog that anyone can subscribe to and get the same great deals. They do discounted magazines all the time. GREAT products!

ee-boo WALL ART:
Melissa Sweet creates the most darling art that you can either use as flash cards or frame for cute pictures on the wall. Only limited stores (usually the upper end toy stores) carry these, but they are reasonably priced for what you get. I bought an alphabet set, and framed Isaac's initials with the cards. I.M.N :)

ORBIT GUM:
It's funny how I never forget when I try certain things for the first time. As silly as it seems, I remember when my roomie at college (Tasha, that is) gave me a piece of Bubblemint Orbit gum and I remember thinking "Wow! This gum's flavor lasts forever!" That was almost 5 years ago. I like the majority of the flavors, but I usually stick to the non-fruity type.


2 comments:
I love those alphabet cards too. We have a set with a tool theme. I'm waiting top put them up til we move.
I tried it, it is good but my favorite is Polar Ice of Extra. Sorry, but Polar ice lasts longer. :)
Post a Comment