Friday, March 28, 2008

The MOMA store (on-line):
The Museum of Modern Art (M.O.M.A) in New York City has a renowned store that is available on-line. It has some EXTREMELY pricey stuff (which I try to not look at/dream about) but they also have some really creative stuff for adults and children that is affordable! I'm even stealing one of the ideas to make myself!! (Silhouette mobile)


STEPHENIE MEYER'S "Twilight Series"
I know...I know....these books are talked about ALL the time, but you cannot deny the fact that they are good. SUPER good. When I finished Harry Potter I thought I'd never find a series of books that would make me want to plow through a book like they did. Last year I was introduced to this series and read through them in lightning speed only to find myself in love with a vampire named Edward and with any gray Volvo I saw on the road:) Don't worry, any girl who has read this series will back me up on this one, right?! Even Sean knows about the fictitious crush that I have :) If you are the type of person who doesn't read books because "everyone is reading them" then Shame on you! :) The first of the Twilight movies is coming out this summer and they are a MUST-read before you go to see the movies. Seriously, if you are a female, and have a pulse, you need to read them.


H&M Children's Clothes:
I've loved buying clothes for myself at this store for years. Once I had Isaac, I was in for an adventure to find cute boy clothes. H&M makes the most adorable clothes for boys and girls. They use such a soft cotton! The only downfall to H&M is that they do not have an online store. You have to go to a store to buy the stuff (or e-bay.) This is why I always stock up when I go home to N.Y. There are two GINORMOUS H&M's within an hour of my parent's house!


"Cookie Magazine":
My friend Michelle introduced me to this magazine when I was pregnant, and I love it! You'll just have to pick one up at Borders to see if you like it too:) A subscription only costs $12 for a year!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Amen to Twilight! Yes, I agree that anyone with a heartbeat would enjoy those books, and for that matter, the ones without a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

I was just told last night that the next in the series of Twilight comes out I think in August. august 2 to be exact. I have to get reading!!!!!

Livingstons said...

I love that you made this list. When other people do it, I'm not as impressed and kinda bored. But this is actually useful and entertaining info - I expect nothing less from Jeannetters. We love the Kevin James as well... my newest favorite is Mike Birbiglia, but some of his older stuff isn't as "sanitary," so watch out if you check him out.

Unknown said...

I love Twilight too. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I love it! Hey I was wondering how much are the outfits at H&M? My parents are going to NYC next in a couple months because my dad has a conference there for work and so I was wondering and I would ask them to go and maybe pick Analysse up some outfits.

Allery said...

so, call me slow, but I just finished the first book of twilight on Wednesday! I loved it!! So now I am hooked. And, I'm sure you know, but they do have a H&M in Auburn Hills.