GYO FUJIKAWA'S CHILDREN'S BOOKS:
I recently found a bunch of books illustrated by Gyo and I loooove his style. It is very old-school, simple and sweet. I bought Isaac this book of poems and a Mother Goose both illustrated by him.

THIEVES ESSENTIAL OILS SOAP:
When we went home to Sean's house for Christmas, I loved the soap that they had in the kitchen. It smelled so good! Thieves comes in many different styles, including a foam spout, which I like. The smell is a cross of cloves and rosemary. YUM!!
I recently found a bunch of books illustrated by Gyo and I loooove his style. It is very old-school, simple and sweet. I bought Isaac this book of poems and a Mother Goose both illustrated by him.

THIEVES ESSENTIAL OILS SOAP:
When we went home to Sean's house for Christmas, I loved the soap that they had in the kitchen. It smelled so good! Thieves comes in many different styles, including a foam spout, which I like. The smell is a cross of cloves and rosemary. YUM!!

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE HAIR PRODUCT:
When I actually do my hair (hee hee) I always use Bumble and Bumble. It's a line based out of NYC that my hairdresser, Nicole (in N.Y) uses. It is the best stuff, especially the thickening spray. I never indulge in a-bit-more-expensive products like these, but they are worth it!!


1 comment:
I will have to look into this. I could use some thickening stuff. Love mom
Post a Comment