Friday, March 28, 2008

BEN AND JERRY'S CHERRY GARCIA:
This stuff has a history. In High School, my friend Marissa and I would watch all of the Beauty Pageants together on T.V. You might think it's lame, but we thought it was soo much fun! :) And we'd always buy a (small) container of Cherry Garcia and eat it as we watched Miss America or Miss Universe:) I am proud to say that the only time I've indulged in this Heavenly Treat since then was when I was pregnant, and I plan on indulging again when I go to visit Marissa in NYC in a month!!
CARMEX:
I never get cold sores, but I still love this stuff!

HUGGIES OVERNITES:
If any of you have read about my situation with Mr.Niagara Falls himself (Isaac) you'd know that I struggled to find any solution to his leaky problem. Ironically, a local grocery store in my small hometown carried these, yet they are sooo hard to find around here!! They are the best!

JELLY BELLY JELLY BEANS:

I love jelly beans. My mom always makes sure to have jellybeans when I go home to N.Y. and somehow my father-in-law has discovered this as well:) It's not the most nutritional treat, but hey....doesn't everyone have a favorite treat? I will ocassionaly bend the rules and try a different brand, but nothing will ever top Jelly Belly's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum, Yum, Yummy. A treat you and I both love!!! I am addicted to them. once i start, I can't stop!!! Love mom