Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random stuff about me...

A tag from Kelli (from a loooong time ago.) Sorry:
I am: ready for the rain to stop so we can enjoy some autumn walks
I know: that my family loves me.
I want: to find out whom our next President will be.
I have: horrible vision. Trust me on this one. Laser surgery some day.
I wish: I was in a spa getting a facial and a massage. Ahh.
I hate: bees
I miss: Peanut Butter (Isaac’s allergic to it so I don’t use it anymore)
I fear: clowns, 8 Mile in Detroit, sharp knives, open water….sharks! eek!
I feel: tight in my calves from the 5K.
I hear: ESPN, thanks to Sean. They’re doing the highlights from football games.
I smell: the bubble gum I’m chewing
I crave: sleep.
I search: for new photo shoot locations all the time when I’m driving around.
I wonder: if the Twilight movie will be as good as we all anticipate it being.
I regret: when I eat something too late at night
I am not: ready for winter.
I believe: in God.
I dance: to the music played during movie credits.
I sing: Isaac the same two songs every night before he goes to bed.
I don’t always: make reachable goals.
I fight: to get up in the morning.
I write: in Isaac’s journal as often as I can remember.
I lose: my keys, phone, or anything else Isaac likes to throw in the trash can. ARG!
I win: at Jeopardy, Yahtzee or Scrabble against Sean all the time. Nerds.
I never: drink alcohol.
I listen: to Isaac babble all day long. What funny baby language!
I am scared: of dressing up like Britney Spears for Halloween (see the polls above! Ah!)
I need: to figure out new meals to feed Isaac. He’s protesting a few lately!
I am happy about: who my friends are, my family, my life, Milford, my trip to Chicago this Thursday, trip to Utah in October, yay!)
I tag: Agent B, Big M Buddy Brynn, Aloha Kauai Jenny, Clark Bar Natalie, Lily Pad Ash, Foxy Roxy, and anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

What a fun tag! I've never seen that one before. How's the latest rotation going? So much better than classes, huh!