Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER IS HERE!

So I'm a little late with this Easter post. Really, it's only one picture... But, it was such a beautiful sunny day (I won't mention that although it was sunny out, it was still super chilly!) and we took Isaac over to the Kensington Farm for their annual Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. I've never seen soooo many (plastic) eggs scattered all OVER the place, and I kid you not, when they counted down... "5...4...3...2...1...GO!" The eggs were ALL gone within 15 seconds. We're talking thousands of eggs. As long as Isaac could get one egg, we would be just fine. Sean ended up taking him out into the crowd, while I managed "the beast" (a.k.a camera) and the camcorder. I didn't get the best pictures, but the video is seriously soooo cute!

As you can see, Isaac's basket is largely taken over by "Rocket" from Little Einstein. I took him to Target the other day to run a few errands of my own, and he just wouldn't stop fussing about this toy. I'm usually super good about distracting Isaac in order to forget about toys (Oh, and I'm really good at this when going grocery shopping! I say, "Look Isaac!" and I point the other direction, and throw the food I'd know he want into the cart.) So, I got it for him. This thing has been going EVERYWHERE with us these days. Isaac is pretty obsessed with it:) Isaac caught on to the idea of picking up the eggs pretty quickly, so he was able to walk away with maybe 5 eggs.

Since we didn't head home for Easter, we had our friends, the Tuckers over to eat. It was a great afternoon!! We were so glad that could come over! church was great, all of the kids looked adorable in their Spring outfits. We had a great weekend together as a little family!
Photobucket

No comments: