Monday, February 21, 2011

the winner

Thanks so much for entering the giveaway! So many of your favorite posts were some of mine as well!! And I loved all of the blog title ideas so much that I'm hoping to use them in the future. It'll give me something different to think about, and to see things differently.

So I wrote down everyone's name who entered, crumpled them into tiny spit-wad approved balls, thrashed them around in a bag, closed my eyes while looking up instead of down into the bag, and grabbed one. Look at my amazing techniques, I tell ya'!
And the winner is...

Megan Fenton!! Megan is a wondeful friend from our last area in Michigan, and I miss her dearly! Congrats Meg, we will be in touch!

1 comment:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Lucky, lucky! I politely refrained from commenting, so you wouldn't have to potentially pay to ship a picture overseas! I love all of your posts. Your creativity and talent shines through in each and everyone!